20 Politicians have been blacklisted by the civil society Watchdog not to be allowed to participate in the August 8th General election.
The Kenya Integrity Alliance on Wednesday said the politicians have unanswered questions on corruption and unethical conduct.
They presented the list to IEBC and other members of the Chapter Six Working Group.
The group named Kirinyaga Governor Jubilee nominee Anne Waiguru and Governors Kenneth Lusaka (Bungoma), Evans Kidero (Nairobi), Alfred Mutua (Machakos), Hassan Joho (Mombasa) , Okoth Obado (Migori), Cyprian Awiti (Homa Bay), and Mwangi Wa Iria (Murang’a)
Gatundu south MP Moses Kuria,Tiaty MP Asman Kamama, Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko, Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter are also among them.
Here is the full list
- Cyprian Awiti (Homa Bay)
- Hassan Joho (Mombasa)
- Kenneth Lusaka (Bungoma)
- Mwangi Wa Iria (Murang’a)
- Alfred Mutua (Machakos)
- Evans Kidero (Nairobi)
- Okoth Obado (Migori)
- Anne Waiguru (Jubilee’s Kirinyaga governor nominee)
- Gladys Shollei (Jubilee nominee for Uasin Gishu woman representative)
- Nominated Senator Elizabeth Ongoro
- Former Rongo MP Ochillo Ayako
- Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko
- Laikipia North MP Mathew Lempurkel
- Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria
- Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi
- Kilifi governor hopeful Kazungu Kambi
- Dandora MCA Stephen Kambi
- Kabete MP Ferdinand Waititu
- Nandi Hills MP Alfred Keter
- Tiaty MP Asman Kamama