Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
Kenya’s Number One GhettoRadio

20 year old serial killer was football coach to his victims

0 826

The 20 year old suspect serial killer who confessed to murdering 13 people was apparently a football coach of his victims in Kinyago Grounds, Pumwani.

Masden Milimu Wanjala who was also a goal Keeper at the same place was well known to the parents of the two victims whose bodies were recovered in Kitengela.

Mutuku Grace Mwilu, a mother to one of Wanjala’s victims says that the serial killer was well known by her husband.

“My husband knew the guy as he was one of the coaches in charge of the local football team and he also played soccer in the area,” she told Ghetto Radio Sports.

Mwilu says that on the fateful day of her child’s disappearance, he (hers son) had returned from fetching water.

“My son had returned at 6pm from fetching some water to be used in the house, after asking for permission to go out and play and promised to return but he never came back, “she narrated.

“After staying for long without coming back I decided to go and look for him and after failing to locate him I asked the neighbors to help me track my child afterwards I decided to report to the police station,” she explained.    

According to Mwilu the serial killer called the father who is a casual worker and asked for Ksh. 30,000 or he cuts my child into pieces.

- Advertisement -

He sent another Ksh. 900 but according to the victims mum, Wanjala might have been asking for the cash and had already killed her son.

In a statement released by the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) the two bodies discovered were those of 13-year-old Charles Opindo Bala and 12-year-old Junior Mutuku Musyoki who disappeared on June 30, 2021 and July 7, 2021 respectively.

The DCI said that the Suspect confessed that he had kidnaped the duo on ransom and they sought permission from the court to detain him in 30 days so that he may help them recover other victims.

According to the investigators, Wanjala was only 16 years old when he killed his first victim, a 12-year-old girl he kidnapped in Machakos.

The postmortem is set to be conducted today by the Government pathologist.

Mwilu says that her son will be laid to rest in his father’s rural home in Western Kwhisero Constituency.

Mwilu who is jobless says that they have no means of meeting the burial costs and they are calling on well-wishers to help them in the burial of their son.

You can contact her on 0726019469.

Comments
Loading...