Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio
Crime scene tape

Baby dies after coil explodes on him

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A nine month old baby has died in a fire incident in Nairobi’s Kayole area.

The fire started after an electric coil with boiling water exploded on him in the house.

The baby was reportedly left in the house by a house help who also left water boiling on the coil.

Police say the coil exploded on the baby causing fire and killed him.

By the time locals contained the fire, the baby had died.

The remains of the baby were moved to the mortuary.

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More