Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Baby saved from Embakasi inferno

0 664

fireA six year old baby was yesterday saved from a fire that razed down property worth millions of shillings in in Embakasi Pipeline.

The 3 PM fire is suspected to have been caused by an electric fault.

The windy fire is reported to have spread in several businesses burning down propert worth millions of shillings.

Walter Ajira a victim of the inferno says the fire burnt down his seven year gym business leaving him with nothing.

“I have lost my gym business. The business that i struggled to build for over seven years,” he said.

Ajira says other people lost furniture in the fire that saw some people suffer injuries.



This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More