Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio
Kenya’s Number One GhettoRadio

How to retrieve your deposit from a stubborn landlord when vacating


lawyersDuring a free legal advice on Brekko show on Tuesday morning, lawyer Maria Mbeneka adviced tenants to always write a demand letter to their landlords for deposit refund whenever the landlord refuses to give back the house deposit.
Maria who is vying for the LSK National council Nairobi representative insisted on the importance of signing an agreement with the landlord adding that if the landlord does not respond to the agreement then one has a right to institute a legal suite against him or her.
Cases of landlords refusing to refund house deposits to tenants is common in Nairobi leading to disagreement between the two parties.
Maria Mbeneka together with who is vying for LSK council member Nairobi branch have promised to bring change in LSK once elected.

- Advertisement -