Four people die after eating Mutura
The 22 are reported to have consumed meat sold by the roadside, falling victim to what many suspect is yet another cholera outbreak.
17 people were been admitted at Ngong Hospital after eating the contaminated food, and another man has been admitted at Kenyatta National Hospital.
The family of one of the deceased, a 20-year-old man, says he ate the chicken meat and mutura together with 7 other family members, including two children. Shortly after the contaminated food, they started experiencing stomach aches and diarrhea.