Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Kenya Power Technician Dies Of Burns


elecOne of two technicians who sustained burns while repairing a faulty power line in Nakuru has died.

Mr Peter Ongeri Omenda, 40, died at the Kenyatta National Hospital on Wednesday morning where he had been admitted after he was transferred from Nakuru.

Mr Omenda’s nephew, who identified himself as Dennis, says his uncle had  nearly 90 per cent burns but he was talking when he saw him.

Dennis says KNH officials told them his uncle succumbed to his injuries as he was being prepared for an operation.

He leaves behind a wife and six children.