Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Kenya Power Technicians Electrocuted (Video)

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

kenya powerA disturbing incident was caught on video on Sunday evening showing two technicians being electrocuted.

The two Peter Ongeri and Felix Odhiambo who are employees of the Kenya Power sustained electrical burns while working on a transformer in Nakuru.

They were later rushed to Valley Hospital where they are reported to be in a stable condition.

Kenya Power General Manager for Network Management, Eng Daniel Tare, said they have launched an investigation into the matter.

 

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More