Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Man dies in lodging after suspected overdose of sex enhancement pills

0 546

A 50 year old man has died of a suspected overdose of sex enhancement pills in a hotel in Murang’a County.

Fredrick Opiyo reportedly collapsed and died while he was about to have sex with his 35 year old girlfriend in a Murang’a hotel.

The DCI says that Opiyo’s girlfriend heard him gasping for breath from her hotel room..

According to the DCI, the lady then informed the hotel watchman and lodge attendant whom upon reaching the room found the man dead.

“However, while in the bathroom she heard Opiyo groaning while gasping for breath. Shocked, she rushed out of the bathroom and met her lover panting uncontrollably. She rushed outside the room and notified the night guard Stephen Mbau, that her boyfriend had suddenly been taken ill and was gasping for breath and died on the spot leaving the woman bewildered,” wrote the DCI.

According to the DCI they found a sachet of pills suspected to be sex enhancement pills in the room.

 They called and reported the case to the Murang’a Police Station who came to the scene of the crime.

 “DCI Crime Scene personnel who combed the room for clues into the probable cause of Opiyo’s death discovered an empty sachet of Vega 100,” read a statement from the DCI.

The deceased’s body was taken to Murang’a Hospital mortuary where it is awaiting postmortem to ascertain the actual cause of his death.


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More