Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Man electrocuted to death in Embakasi

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A middle aged man was this morning electrocuted to death today morning in Nairobi’s Embakasi area.

Area residents say the man’s death was caused by lose electric lines that have been illegally connected in the houses.

The man’s body was discovered by the neighbours lying in pool of stagnant water in the morning.

Residents have lamented against the illegal power connections popularly known as sambaza that have caused many damages in this area.

The body was taken to a mortuary by the police.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Comments
Loading...

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More