Property worth millions gutted in Kahawa Wendani Fire
Property worth millions have been destroyed in Kahawa Wendani Tuesday morning, after a fire broke out in the area.
The fire broke out around 3AM in the morning at Jostem Restaurant along Nakumatt Road leading to several stalls and a house burning down.
Some social media users claim the stalls were being burned by certain people though the police have not issued an official statement yet about the fire.
Information from other sources also claims the fire was started by a candle.
Kiambu county fire brigade rushed to the scene and managed to put it out before spreading further.
The fire also affected the morning traffic on Thika road.