Raila or Ruto; Who is actually number 2 in Kenya?
A draft BBI Program For Tomorrow’s BBI program that has been moved from Tononoka Grounds to Mama Ngina might just reveal the political pecking order in Kenya.
In the program doing rounds on Social Media DP William Ruto is expected to attend the BBI Tononoka rally in his capacity as the country’s deputy president.
This is after his affiliate Tangatanga team made an about turn to openly support the BBI.
Earlier he and the team had opposed the rallies sighting misuse of public funds.
His reservation in supporting both the handshake and the BBI has left little doubt that both political initiatives are driven by the president and Raila.
As a result this leaves no ownership space for him and the team.
According to the program in circulation Raila will be the last person to speak Ruto being the second last.
This can however be perceived that Raila is actually second in command in Kenya, keeping in mind that BBI was gazetted making it a fully government project.
Below is a draft program of tomorrow’s event;
1.Arrival of Members of the public
2. Arrival of MCAs, Mps, senators, women reps
3. Arrival of Governors
4. Arrival of Prime Minister
5. Program starts with prayer and national Anthem
6. Welcoming speach by Area Mp, abdulswamad
7. Recognition of leaders present starting with MCAs
8. MCA rep to speak
10.one woman Mp to speak(mishi mboko🔥🔥)
11. Senator Faki to speak on behalf of other leaders from mombasa county
12. Kwale Senator to speak on behalf of kwale leaders
13. Kilifi senator on behalf of Kilifi leaders
14. Tana river senator
15. Taita Taveta Senator
16. Kanini kega speak on behalf ofAll other Mps,senators from central Kenya
17. Ledama Ole kina to speak on behalf of mps, senators from Rift valley
18. Orengo speak on behalf of nyanza mps
19. Amos wako speak on behalf of western
20. Maina Kamanda on behalf of Nairobi
21.Fatuma Gedhi on behalf of Northern kenya
22. Mutula kilonzo junior on behalf of lower eastern
Round 2:Governor JOHO takes over as an MC
1. Invites Governors present to speak.
2. Invites Kalonzo to speak
4. Prime Minister
ALL ARE WELCOME.