Kenya's No 1 GhettoRadio

Three People Electrocuted In Nairobi

0 436

Three people were Monday electrocuted in three separate incidents in Nairobi following heavy rains that were experienced.

The victims who include a four-year-old boy touched live wires that were lying unattended dying instantly.

Police say the first incident happened in Makongeni area where a four year old boy died after he touched a live wire as he played with his colleagues.

The boy identified as Adrian Carlos Omondi had been playing at an open field in the area when he touched a hanging live wire.

Nairobi police boss Japheth Koome said the wire had been lying low following heavy rains that were experienced in the area.

Another man aged 31 was electrocuted in Ruaka area. Police said Peter Kioko died after he stepped on a live wire while the third victim was 44 year old Ibrahim Abdirahman who died in Eastleigh.


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More