Three people have died and four others injured in a fire incident that broke out in a house in Nairobi’s Kariobangi South area at around 2 am.
The victims include a minor and two children.
The minor died on the way to the hospital while the other two bodies were recovered from the house by firefighters.
The three are said to have been sleeping in the house when the fire started.
Neighbours say the fire might have been caused by a candle since the area had experienced a power blackout that night and they were using candles.
Those injured were rushed to the hospital.